Join Offensive Marketing Group, where creativity meets precision! We’re a dynamic marketing agency specializing in crafting impactful content for the firearms, tactical, outdoor, and sporting industries. If you’re passionate about these niches and thrive on pushing boundaries, our team is the place for you. Explore your potential, work with industry leaders, and shape the future of marketing in these exciting sectors. Come be a part of something extraordinary with Offensive Marketing Group!
The Offensive Marketing Group (OMG) Social Media Account Manager is creative, collaborative, and self-driven. You will organically grow the OMG client communities across their social profiles. Understanding social media trends and a love for all things Firearms, Outdoors, Hunting, Fishing, Off-road, Survival, and Sporting Industries is critical, as is the ability to craft copy that embodies each unique client that OMG manages. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms and act quickly and gracefully to resolve any complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
The Social Media Account Manager will create, drive, and implement the overall social media strategy for Instagram, Facebook, X, and any other relevant social media platform that fits each client’s needs. You will grow each community through creative experiences, contests, giveaways, and engaging influencers while actively engaging OMG Client customers.
Prior agency experience managing social profiles with large follower counts utilizing 3rd party software such as Sprout Social is preferred.
This position is open as remote or in the office in Phoenix, AZ.
- You are in the Social Media driver’s seat – What is the game plan? Why are you making your recommendations, and how does that impact the client? These are questions you will be asked daily.
- Develop a long-term strategy for Growth, Engagement, and client satisfaction.
- Manages and maintains client social media accounts daily utilizing Sprout Social.
- Ensure a month of posts are built out at all times on Sprout Social for each OMG client you will manage.
- Write copy, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily
- Ensures client social deliverables are made within the deadline
- Develop an identifiable Style and “Personality” for each Client, maintaining continuity of elements.
- Graphic Design for Holidays, Special Events, Promotions, and premium content
- Interfaces with clients directly to ensure satisfaction with social media direction and projects
- Distills notes from meetings and brings client needs to OMG owners
- Explain complex concepts within social media to clients
- Identify client opportunities for projects outside the retainer scope and bring them to OMG owners for consideration.
- Interact and respond to comments, tagging, and direct messages on all social platforms.
- Maintain social media content calendars, including planning for seasonal sales messaging.
- When applicable – Communicate with social media influencers to guide them in content creation.
- Quickly and effectively resolve any issues that may arise across OMG client social profiles.
- Works in sync with the Project Manager to prioritize client projects and ensure deadlines for social requests
- Interfaces with the creative team to ensure a smooth monthly production flow of deliverables
- Gives creative direction to the Video/Photo production team on a monthly basis for ongoing content creation.
- Research and discover new ways of reaching audiences through social media (New Platforms, Different Clientele, etc.)
- Discover new ways of improving and streamlining content to best suit client needs
- Meet at a minimum on a monthly basis with each client, deliver the report, and identify needs, goals, sales, themes, etc.
- Create a style guide for each OMG Social Media Client
- Work with Social Media Content Creators to identify and procure new backgrounds/props for content creation
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Assist with photo/video productions as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Design, Social Media, or other related field is preferred.
- 3+ years experience in social media, community building, or creative social roles.
- Must be a highly driven self-starter with uncompromising integrity.
- A deep understanding and passion for the ever-evolving social media landscape, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, X, TikTok, Reddit, and online forums in the firearms/outdoors space.
- Robust and creative decision-making skills and experience with content curation.
- Strong understanding of social analytics and listening platforms. Experience with a suite of social media tools is a plus.
- Visionary: create a compelling vision and break it down into micro-tasks, execute this idea efficiently, and deliver assets that hit the mark.
- Quick learner, logical thinker, and team player.
- Proven campaign success, along with a strong portfolio of content.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle stress appropriately, solve practical problems, and be sufficiently adaptable to handle dynamic situations with little advance notice.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams with the ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communications, including synchronous interactions with others.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Deep understanding of the firearms, sporting, outdoors, hunting, and fishing industries.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 9-5
Pay: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year DOE
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Team firearms training
- Team lunch Fridays – We share a meal as well as our wins and losses, what we have learned and grown, and how to work better together.